NYULMC in the News
- First-Of-Its-Kind, Freestanding NYU Langone Musculoskeletal Center Opens read more
- NYU Langone's Center for Musculoskeletal Care featured in "Orthopedics This Week" read more
- Public Notice: Magnet Recognition Program® Site Visit
The Hospital for Joint Diseases at NYU Langone Medical Center has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the prestigious designation of Magnet. The Magnet designation recognizes excellence in nursing services....
- NYU Langone Musculoskeletal Experts Offer Tips For Managing Arthritis
Arthritis Month Highlights Importance of Clinical Expertise, Research and Technology to Aid in Earlier Identification of Joint Diseases, Better Long-term Outcomes
May 9, 2012 - 8:53am
New biologics and drug...
- HJD Hosts Annual Rose Dabbs Health Fair on Sun, June 3rd read more
- HJD Receives Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence
HJD has achieved Magnet® recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. This recognition is achieved by only 6.5 Percent of Healthcare Organizations in U.S..
Read the full press release at:...
- Joseph Zuckerman, MD, Quoted on Recent JAMA Article on Knee Replacements read more
- Renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon, Richard Iorio, MD, Joins NYU Langone as Chief of Adult Reconstructive Surgery read more
- TV correspondent Dr. Max Gomez documents his neck surgery.
WCBS-TV’s medical correspondent Dr. Max Gomez recently underwent surgery to relieve severe neck pain that was performed by orthopaedic surgeon Ronald Moskovich, MD. Cameras where there to document his patient experience at NYU Langone...